Thursday 25 February 2016

Save the books!!!!!!

                                     Save the books!!!!!!

Today when I came to school I saw heaps of books getting thrown into the bin it made me upset so when I got in class we decided to save the books and send them to people that need them.

We got to choose some books if we wanted I only choose 1 and heaps of other people choose heaps.
We all decided to send books to people that need items like Fiji.

We did this so the books didn't go into the bin and they would go to Fiji.

We all wanted to save the books so they don't get thrown away in the dump and use the books and gift them to people that need help.

When we was putting the books in the car I saw this book and mrs t said I could keep it.
hip hop cat.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment